Using Laravel for your project and Outsourcing Laravel development work
One can develop web applications using different languages and frameworks. A simple website can be developed using HTML and CSS or PHP or ruby on rails. However depending on the requirement of the customer, the technological aspects can be chosen.
Top five languages are used for web development are
- Java. Developed in the 1990s and still the most in demand language, Java is the gold standard in web development all over the world, in every area.
- Python. A new kid on the block compared to some other languages in this list, Python is extremely easy to learn and is a dynamic, all-purpose language.
- C++. General purpose, well compiled and around since 1979, C++ is an object oriented, very technical language.
Why use Laravel ?
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. We’ve already laid the foundation — freeing you to create without sweating the small things.
If you are interested to develop a website using PHP , you could consider Laravel development. Whether to hire an inhouse Laravel developer or outsource Laravel development altogether that is a different question and we shall address that separately.
Laravel is a framework in PHP which makes it easier to use syntax. With the help of Laravel framework, the developers are able to create beautiful websites. Following are some of the advantages of using Laravel
- It has a large growing community
- Laravel has a great ORM and database layer (eloquent).
- Routing is easy and simple to do.
- The functional core can be extended.
- It can easily be integrated with other third-party libraries. To do this, you can use Composer or Packagist.
- Unit testing is supported out of the box.
Laravel was developed by Taylor Otwell and was released in June of 2011. Since then, the community has grown to help those users who may be facing any issues with using Laravel. Due to popular frameworks and CMS platforms, PHP has also grown in popularity for developers. This makes for a strong network to lean on for guidance, and has become one of the main reasons why Laravel has grown in popularity.
Easy Routing with Laravel
What is a route in web development terminology ? A route is a way of generating a request URL of your application. The URL does not have to connect to specific files on a website. The best thing about these URL’s is that they are both readable by humans, and the crawlers to make the site SEO friendly.
Routes are created inside the routes folder. This applies to Laravel 5.5. Routes for the website are created in the web.php file, Similarly, the routes for the API are created inside the api.php file.
View Larevel kernel on GitHub. The Kernel implements an IoC pattern which allows developers to customize and rewrite the framework such as authentication, requests, logging, etc. This cuts the time down in creative development, you do not need to reinvent the wheel.
Like Ruby on rails routing is simple, group the routes, and generate resources for CRUD pages, you can also attach filters and automatically bind models to the request parameters.